During the month of January, I have been falling deeper in love with my current beauty products (makeup, skin, and haircare). Some of the products I mention below were on a previous monthly favorite, but that just confirms their amazing-ness! Right?! Because if something works well for you, why change anything?
- The first item on my list of favorites this month and months prior is the Youth to the People Superfood Cleanser. I’m currently halfway through my stunning glass bottle and I still love using it both day and night. It cleanses my skin without stripping my natural oils + it has a nice green scent that I truly adore! (photo from Sephora.com)
- Another staple in my collection and a product that has been featured on here more than once is the Glossier Boy Brow in Blond. It is hands down my favorite brow gel formula, favorite wand/bristles and it also doesn’t hurt that the color perfectly matches my brows. It’s crazy how much it matches, I swear! I’m pretty much obsessed with the Glossier brand because they’re truly a ‘makeup-free makeup look‘ which is totally my vibe!! I just wish the bottle was a bit bigger. (photo from Glossier.com)
- During this cold month of January, my lips have been extremely dry. I wake up in the mornings and the top layer of my skin is ready to peel off. So when I get out of the shower and I sit in front of the mirror to put my makeup on, the first thing I put on is the Glossier Balm Dotcom in Mango. First off, this mango flavor is everything and it literally tastes like mangos! Obsessed!! & second off, it is really moisturizing on my lips and makes them look healthier! (photo from Glossier.com)
- A mascara I have fallen for is one I really didn’t think would happen in the first place and it is the Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara. I didn’t think I would like this mascara because when it was first released all I heard were negative reviews, but when I used it for the first time I was immediately hooked! It’s hard to explain. It made my eyelashes fan out like crazy and I love the way it made my overall eye shape look (if that makes sense). I felt like my eyes looked sexy and I couldn’t stop eyeing myself. The only con is that it is a tiny bit drying and it clumps, but I personally like the clumpy look. (photo from cookiesandcups.com)
- A product I love so much that the bottle only has a few more uses is my Herbivore Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil. I put the oil on after I cleanse my face with the YTTP Superfood Cleanser then I immediately put an SPF on top. I personally love oils because they provide me the right type of moisture my face desires and this particular oil has an earthy scent that is really nice. AkA: like CBD oil 😉
& those are all the products I was really loving during the month of January! What have you’ve been enjoying this month? I’m dying to know!!
A Simple Wildflower