The Sephora Beauty Insider Event Holiday Bonus starts on November 7th for VIB and Insider members, with Rouge starting last Friday, November 1st. & if you’re like me then this date was already logged onto the calendar app of your phone with multiple items already in your cart. OR you’re not like me and you’re looking through the Sephora website and you need a few recommendations then look no further because I believe I came up with a list of amazing Sephora finds that you can now get on sale!!
- Tatcha The Deep Cleanse is one product that I will be repurchasing for the third time now & is hands down my staple cleanser. It’s a water-based cleanser that contains small fruit beads that provide a soft exfoliation. This totally agrees with my combination skin type and is an all-over love!!
- Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel is seriously (hands down) the BEST exfoliator to ever exist on this planet! I know that’s a big statement, but you can physically see the dead skin cells peel away while using this product. I use this product roughly every three-days and it’s been the only product to make my coarse face feel absolutely soft!
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peels have been such a game-changer in my skincare routine, but I can see this product not working for everyone. Let’s start with the pros. It’s a simple 2-step daily peel, it helps reduce some appearances of fine lines, and it’s helps combined multiple steps from my original skincare routine. BUT, the big con that will make or break this product for you is that the first step (which is a towelette/wipe) smells strongly of alcohol. I don’t mind this ingredient in my products, but holy moly fair warning because even for me the smell is strong.
- FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set appears like the best deal/holiday set that Sephora has to offer this year! & with the discount on top of an already amazing deal, it’s gonna be extremely hard to say no to this steal. It’ll be hard to say no too because it contains 5 mini glosses that look extremely wearable for all skin tones. Plus another great feature on all of Rihanna’s lip glosses is they smell sweet, fruity and reminds me of childhood. All hail the lip smackers from back in the day!!
- Tatcha The Water Cream is a pricey moisturizer there is no getting around this. In fact, the first time I bought this product my boyfriend found out how much I actually spent on it he got so upset. However, after continued use and trying other moisturizers he is in love with the Tatcha The Water Cream moisturizer and cannot wait to get his hands on this when we make our trip to Sephora for this sale. We both love that a little product just glides all over the face, it helps with the appearances of pores and also has anti-aging properties that both our combination skin types enjoy.
Those are personally the 5 Sephora products that I’m seriously obsessed with and will spend my own money on; I wouldn’t want to give you recommendations of a product I’ve never used before.
What are you planning on picking up during Sephora’s Holiday Bonus Sale? I myself need recommendations because I love trying new products and would love to hear about them in the comments!
A Simple Wildflower