I know, you know that Sephora’s bonus sale was this past week, and I already know we both bought what we needed and then a little bit more; because treat yo self!
Of course, I want to know what you purchased from this sale because I’m always looking to try new products and I’m curious if we love the same products!?
In true Caitlin fashion, I made two Sephora purchases. One was in store because Alec and I split the cost of our favorite moisturizer, Tachta’s The Water Cream. We talked about this moisturizer on a recent road trip, we just love this stuff so freaking much!
While standing in the check out line, I saw something that was already in my online cart and grabbed it immediately. Sitting there by itself was the Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Jet Set ($25) in all its delicious smelling glory! I subscribe to FabFitFun, and one of their main items (you get to choose between four options thank goodness!) is a full-sized Brazilian Bum Bum Cream and Brazilian 4-Play Moisturizing Shower Cream Gel. I still may get the full-sized versions still because I LOVE this stuff. I’m not 100% upset I got the Jet Set kit, because the kit came with their Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist which I wanted anyways and isn’t being offered by FFF.
My second order was placed online so Alec couldn’t see how much I was spending. He can’t say much now because he fell in love with a $68 moisturizer.
He didn’t have much to worry about with this purchase because the most expensive item (without the sale price) is $32, which isn’t too bad considering it’s Sephora. Everything listed below is products that are new to me (last two were technically repurchases) so, I’m very excited to see how these work for myself and if you’ve tried any of the products I mentioned below, leave me your best beauty tip in the comments below!
Without any further ado, here is my list of purchased items at the Sephora Bonus Sale:
- Verb Ghost Oil (orig. $16): I always love trying new hair products and this one caught my eye this time around. I have the Verb Ghost Dry Oil Spray (which I like it to tame my frizz immediately after blow drying) and since I’m almost out I wanted to try this out instead.
- Clinique Pep-Start Pout Restoring Night Mask (orig. $17.50): I got this lip mask because my Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is expired and I only used up half of it. I personally didn’t see much difference when using Laneige’s lip mask, which is why I picked up Clinique’s to try out. I also noticed that the reviews were glowing and figured why not? Also, Clinique wins with their squeezy tube packaging compared to Laniege’s spatula which I lost after a couple of uses.
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Shadow in Au Natural (orig. $29): I love cream products and convenience, which this product gives me both! I love a minimal eye look and this is way beyond travel-friendly. Overall, I’m just really excited to try this little bad boy out!
- beautyblender Selfie Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 38 Dry Oil (orig. $32): This product intrigues me SO MUCH! It’s a dry oil so it shouldn’t feel greasy on the skin. It has SPF which is an added bonus and it protects your skin against environmental and electronic exposure. Sounds hopefully perfect!
- Lastly, I picked up the First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Pores Be Gone Matte Primer (orig. $28): because I really like their Coconut Smoothie Primer but wanted to try something new. I like that this one is matte because it’s purpose to me will be to give my face a natural “pores-filled” look without having to wear foundation. I was also debating getting the Farsali Skintune Blue Perfecting Primer Serum ($54) and their Liquid Glass Radiance Serum ($54) for that same purpose.
I am really excited to try out all my new products and sometime down the road will write a blog posting with my review for each product. Let me know if there is one product you would like to know more about than others?
What did you pick up during Sephora’s Spring Bonus Sale? Comment those products down below because I’m dying to know!!!!!
A Simple Wildflower